1. Purpose of processing of personal data
1.1 To fulfill your request prior to entering into a contract or to perform a contract with which you are a party with us, for example for selling products and / or services to you. Or perform any contract with which you are a party, including managing your account, shipping, Operations related to accounting and finance After-sales service And return And take any action in order to obtain the products and / or services or as requested by you, including in the event of any action for the purposes of the franchise license.
1.2 For the legitimate interest of us or that of others
(1) To enable us to organize, develop and carry out any operations to enable us to operate our business. This includes any action to comply with the franchise license. Management and development of products and / or services (including websites And an application) fraud detection and prevention Or other crime; customer and prospective relationship management IT maintenance and operation
(2) For the purpose of safety, such as providing security measures This includes your personal information, such as your access to our locations. Log in to the website or application.
(3) To carry out marketing And data analysis (Marketing and Data Analysis) such as providing news and benefits via email, SMS, social media applications, phone calls, direct mail, as well as for the benefit of marketing research such as Interview questionnaire
(4) For the exercise of legal claims
1.3 To prevent and suppress any harm to life, body or health of you or others, such as emergency contact. Control and prevention of communicable diseases
1.4 To be able to comply with the law, such as complying with the provisions of the law, rules and orders of the legal authority.
1.5 For the performance of duties in the conduct of our public benefit missions. Or perform duties in exercising the powers that have been given
1.6 If you give your consent, we will process personal data.
(1) To enable us, our group companies and our partners to send you news and benefits through email, SMS, social media applications, phone calls and direct mail.
(2) In order for us to carry out activities other than the above It may collect additional personal information about you. It will inform you and ask for your new consent from time to time. You can learn more about consent in Clause 4.
2. Personal information collected
2.1 When you purchase products and / or services, including joining various websites, applications or benefits cards, we will collect personal information as follows:
(1) Personal information such as name, surname, date of birth, status, address, information as specified in the national ID card. Passport Facebook ID Line ID Conversation history
(2) Contact information such as email address, phone number, address, social media contact, workplace
(3) Information about your job, such as occupation, position, work experience
(4) Information about purchases of goods and / or services such as history of purchases Product claim history, complaints
(5) Financial information such as bank account numbers Credit / debit card information, income information, benefits you have received Payment history, income, bank account number
(6) Information you provide when you contact us Or we take care of after-sales service, research and interview.
2.2 When you visit and / or shop online Or visit the website or application We will collect the following personal information
(1) Information about the subscription (Registration) such as name, surname, e-mail, mobile number, password
(2) Information about electronic devices you use, such as IP Address, Location Data, Other device identifier.
(3) The type and version of the browser you use. Including the type and version of the browser plug-in
(4) Setting the time zone (Time zone)
2.3 When you contact us Or join any activities with us such as Contact Center, Customer Satisfaction activities, benefits We will collect personal information such as
(1) Personal information such as name, surname, date of birth, photograph, ID number Driver's license number Passport number
(2) Contact information such as email address, telephone number, address
(3) Information about participation in activities such as history of previous activities, photos of each activity
(1) When we need to use such information for our security purposes, such as biometrics (facial recognition, fingerprint) for identification purposes.
(2) In some cases, we may collect special types of personal information of you. Even if that product or service is not directly related to special information, for example, we will need your ID card. Which contains religious information To be used to verify your identity Or proceed with tax.
(3) Health information such as food allergy information For use in carrying out various activities.
2.5 If necessary We will only process special types of your personal data with your explicit consent or for other purposes as required by law. It is sufficient to protect your special kind of personal information.
4. Acquisition of consent and the possible consequences of withdrawal of consent
4.1 Where we collect and process personal data with your consent You have the right to withdraw your consent that you have given to us at any time. Withdrawing this consent will not affect the collection, use, disclosure or processing of the personal data for which you have given your consent.
4.3 If you are less than 20 years old before giving your consent, please provide us with the details of the parental authority so that we can proceed with obtaining the consent of the custodian.
5. Period of retention of personal information
5.1 We will keep your personal information for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for each type of personal information. Unless the law allows for longer retention periods. In case the period of retention of personal information cannot be clearly specified We will retain the information for the time we may have been able to meet our standards of collection (e.g. the general legal age up to 10 years).
5.2 We have an audit system in place to proceed with the deletion or destruction of personal information after the expiration of the retention period or which is not related or exceeds necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
5.3 Where we use your personal information with your consent We will process such personal information until you request to withdraw your consent and we have completed your request. However, we will continue to collect your personal information as necessary to record that you previously canceled. Consent to allow us to respond to your requests in the future
6. Disclosure of personal information to other persons
6.1 We disclose and share your personal information with
(1) Companies in the group And companies in the service and sales partner group and
6.2 We will require the recipient to take appropriate measures to protect your data and process such personal data only as necessary. And take steps to prevent the use or disclosure of personal information without wrongdoing.
7. Sending or transferring personal information abroad
7.1 We may transmit or transfer your personal data to affiliates or other foreign parties where necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party. Or is the performance of a contract between us and another person or entity for your benefit or for use in the performance of your request before entering into a contract Or to prevent or suppress harm to the life, body, or health of you or others. To obey the law Or is it necessary to carry out missions for important public interest
7.2 We may store your information on computers, servers or the cloud provided by third parties. And may use third-party programs or applications in the form of ready-made software services and ready-made platform services to process your personal data. But we will not allow unrelated parties to access personal information. And will require those other persons to have appropriate security protection measures
7.3 In the event of your personal data being sent abroad We will comply with the privacy laws and take reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is protected and that you can legally exercise your rights in relation to your personal information. In addition, we will require the recipient to take appropriate measures to protect your information and process such personal data only as needed. And take steps to prevent others from using or disclosing personal information without wrongdoing
8. Security measures for personal information
8.1 The security of your personal data is important to us and we have adopted appropriate security, technical and administrative standards to protect personal data from loss. Unauthorized access, use, or disclosure Misuse Alteration And destruction using security technologies and procedures, such as encryption and access restrictions. To ensure that only authorized persons have access to your personal information and that they are trained on the importance of protecting personal information.
8.2 We provide appropriate security measures. To prevent loss, access, use, alteration, revealing of personal information from persons who do not have rights or obligations relating to such personal information Such measures will be reviewed when necessary or when technology changes in order to provide appropriate security efficacy.
9. Rights relating to your personal information
9.1 You have the rights under the Personal Data Protection Law, summarized as follows
(1) Withdraw the consent you have given to us. To process your personal data
(2) request to view and copy your personal information Or request to disclose the origin of your personal information
(3) Transmit or transfer personal information in electronic form as required by the Personal Data Protection Law to another data controller.
(4) object to the collection, use or disclosure of personal information about you
(5) delete or destroy or make your personal information anonymous (anonymous)
(6) suspend the use of your personal information
(7) Correct your personal information to be correct, current, complete and not misleading.
(8) Complaint to the Personal Data Protection Committee In the event that we or the personal data processor Including our employees or contractors or personal data processors violating or failing to comply with the Privacy Laws
We will consider and inform the outcome of your request as soon as possible within 30 days from the date we receive it. And the rights as mentioned above In accordance with the privacy laws
10.Information about the Data Controller and the Data Protection Officer
10.1 Controller of personal information: BIC CORPORATION CO., LTD. Contact location: 333/12-13 Moo 9 Bangbuathong-Suphunburi RD., Laharn, Bangbuathong, Nonthaburi 11110
10.2 In the event that you have any inquiries about personal data protection Please contact number 029644912-4 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account