Extracts of rice kam
Tales of rice Kam BLACK PURPLE RICE Khao Kam is a Lanna language. In the central region, it is called Black Glutinous Rice. In the past, farmers have cultivated rice as Phaya rice. To prevent diseases and pests in other rice fields But did not grow rice as an economic crop When harvested and stored for rituals As a medicine And cook food to welcome visitors only Nowadays, it is very popular to grow in the North and Northeast of Thailand. From natural ingredients and research to good quality facial products
BLACK PURPLE RICE VESICLE SERUM
Rich in skin care substances
Extract from rice. Which has properties to help brighten the skin Is an antioxidant that helps slow down aging And reduce dark spots
As well as all 5 important substances that increase skin nourishment power
1. HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID: Help slow down wrinkles and add moisture.
2. TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (Vitamin E): Add moisture and as an antioxidant.
3. KOJIC ACID: Reduces dullness and Dark spots as well as adjust the skin color regularly
4. GLYCOLIC ACID: AHA From nature Helps reduce wrinkles and adjust the skin color regularly.
5. Shea Butter หรือ BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER: Rich in vitamins A and E as components. Leaves the skin soft and smooth. Lock moisture to the skin for a long time.
Combined with retention techniques (Encapsulation) in the form of Vesicle (Vesicle) to penetrate the skin well as well as increase the stability of important substances.
After cleansing the face Apply serum to the face and neck. Every day, morning and night.
Registration number 10-1-6200010939